Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ticket to Earth Review: A colorful, intelligent, and original strategy RPG you'll love!  (Read 361 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 26, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Ticket to Earth Review: A colorful, intelligent, and original strategy RPG you'll love!

Bursting with color and full of adventure, Ticket to Earth is a strategy RPG you'll love!

When it bounced onto the App Store, Ticket to Earth drew me in with its vibrant and highly saturated colors  — don't judge me I like shiny new things! When I learned it was a strategy RPG, I was prepared to be underwhelmed as I have played so many other games in the same genre I didn't think I could be surprised.

Ticket to Earth not only exceeded my expectations, but has raised the bar across the strategy RPG genre moving forward. There's no other way to put it, Ticket to Earth is Fleckin' fantastic!

Play Ticket to Earth today!

Story & Setting

Ticket to Earth takes place on the colony planet New Providence where life isn't as marvelous as the government-controlled media — NP27 — would have you believe. It's arrival day, meaning the starship known as the Martian Princess has completed its ten-year journey from Earth, which will allow colonists ticket-holding colonists...

Source: Ticket to Earth Review: A colorful, intelligent, and original strategy RPG you'll love!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: