Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: A look at new features in iTunes 12.6  (Read 530 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 27, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: A look at new features in iTunes 12.6

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple recently released iTunes 12.6, and it addresses some issues that readers have been writing me about for some time. In this week’s column, I answer a couple of those questions and explain some of the changes in iTunes 12.6. Apple has—finally—brought back the ability to open playlists in their own windows. And the MiniPlayer, that small floating window that lets you control iTunes, has been updated. Read on to find out what’s new in iTunes 12.6.</p><h2>Playlist windows</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I remember that, some time ago, I could open playlists in iTunes in their own windows. Will Apple ever bring that feature back?</strong></p><p>I get this question often, and just this week, when Apple updated iTunes to version 12.6, I was surprised to discover that this ability had been restored. Back in 2015, on my website, I wrote a series of articles about how I would fix iTunes, and part 3 was about multiple windows. I asked for both playlist windows and for the ability—long available in iTunes—to open the iTunes Store in its own window.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3183592/software-entertainment/ask-the-itunes-guy-a-look-at-new-features-in-itunes-12-6.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: A look at new features in iTunes 12.6
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: