Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Apple's Notes sharing still has some work to do  (Read 427 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 27, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Why Apple's Notes sharing still has some work to do

Sharing a note in Apple's Notes is great and all, but it still needs more work before it can compete with the big dogs.

Since Apple updated the Notes app to include the ability to share a note with others using an iCloud account, I've been trying to use it more often with friends and co-workers. "Try" is the important part of that sentence: I've frequently come across annoying restrictions that make it difficult to share a note, or ones that make working in real-time with others less than productive. Notes is fine. But there are dozens of really good, cross-platform note-sharing apps out there that make working in real-time with others a downright pleasure. If Apple wants me to use Notes as my go-to note-sharing app, it's got some work to do.

Did you get my invite?

Sharing a note in Notes can be frustrating. First off, you have to know the user's iCloud address — and make sure that said address or phone number you've used actually then connects to iCloud Notes Sharing...

Source: Why Apple's Notes sharing still has some work to do
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: