Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vifa Oslo portable Bluetooth speaker review: A Danish delight for the deep-pocketed  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 28, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Vifa Oslo portable Bluetooth speaker review: A Danish delight for the deep-pocketed

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Being a function-over-form kinda guy, I was skeptical when presented with Vifa Oslo’s high-fashion looks and $549 price tag. The absence of any protection from the elements only amplified that emotion: You’ll look like a swell strolling the Côte d’Azur with this portable speaker, but you’d better not take it to the beach. It took just a few listening sessions for me to reconsider my doubts.</p><p>Vifa is a new brand to me, and its marketing is clearly aimed at the hipster set (of which I am most definitely not a member). But it turns out the company was founded in Denmark way back in 1933, and it has spent most of its existence building loudspeaker units for other manufacturers. It only entered the retail market on its own in 2014. The Oslo is part of a family of wireless speakers named after Nordic capital cities: Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Helsinki. The first two models are larger than the Oslo, while the Helsinki is slightly smaller.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3184404/speakers/vifa-oslo-portable-bluetooth-speaker-review-a-danish-delight-for-the-deep-pocketed.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Vifa Oslo portable Bluetooth speaker review: A Danish delight for the deep-pocketed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: