Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use Find My iPhone and Find My Mac, the best part of iCloud  (Read 342 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 28, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

How to use Find My iPhone and Find My Mac, the best part of iCloud

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>
Knock skeuomorphic wood, but I’ve never had a computer or mobile device stolen. (I feel footsteps on my digital grave as I write those words.) But I have forgotten where I’ve left one of my pieces of electronics.</p><p>
Apple started building its location-based device-finding system years ago into iOS, then macOS, then watchOS, and even AirPods as of iOS 10.3 (still in beta at press time). For this article, I’m going to call the feature Find My iPhone just for consistency, even though Apple labels it differently on every kind of device.</p><p>
You just have to remember it’s on and have your iCloud account associated with your devices handy to use it, whether you think a device has taken off on its own or it’s fallen down between the couch cushions.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3171660/security/how-to-use-find-my-iphone-and-find-my-mac-the-best-part-of-icloud.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to use Find My iPhone and Find My Mac, the best part of iCloud
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: