Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later  (Read 381 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 30, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Planescape: Torment is still one of the all-time great RPGs. I should know—I just replayed it in January in preparation for the then-impending launch of spiritual successor Torment: Tides of Numenera.</p><p>If only I’d waited two more months though, eh? Today a countdown timer at planescape.com (cheekily titled “Plan Escape”) was supposed to tick down to zero and pull back the curtain on Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition, coming to PC, Mac, and Linux later this year. Then uh...well, the trailer leaked early. Best laid plans.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3185528/gaming/legendary-rpg-planescape-torment-is-getting-an-enhanced-edition-17-years-later.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Legendary RPG Planescape: Torment is getting an Enhanced Edition, 17 years later
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: