Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy S8 features I'd like to see in iPhone 8  (Read 349 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 31, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Samsung Galaxy S8 features I'd like to see in iPhone 8

Samsung has just announced Galaxy S8 and it has some features I expect to see in iPhone 8 — and some I'd just plain like to see.

Samsung has just held their annual Galaxy S unveiling. This year, for the Galaxy S8. It was an important event for Samsung, coming off the Galaxy Note7 recall late last year.

Not that the company or brand were under any real threat. Gone are the days when a recall could kill a company or scandal could sink a brand or career. Nowadays we have zero attention span and extreme affinity, so we'll shrug almost anything off, rationalize almost anything away, and pretend most things simply never happened.

But Samsung took it seriously anyway and said everything they needed to reassure customers batteries and the quality assurance thereof was now highest priority. Samsung also managed to control its usual ecocentrism for much of the event. Only at the end did ostriches and glow-in-the-dark troopers obliterate their better marketing angels.

The focus, ...

Source: Samsung Galaxy S8 features I'd like to see in iPhone 8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: