Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All the things I love — and don't — about my Aerial carry-on suitcase  (Read 350 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 31, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

All the things I love — and don't — about my Aerial carry-on suitcase

The Aerial by Genius Pack is a carry-on rolling suitcase. It looks like a Stormtrooper — but that's not the only reason why I love it.

When I first set my eyes on the Aerial by Genius Pack, I was instantly intrigued. Not only does it look like a Stormtrooper on the outside, but its interior scratches my organizational itch — it has six separate compartments for storing everything you need. Added bonus: It's sturdy, comfortable to carry, and fits in most overhead compartments.

See at Amazon

A pocket for every little thing

I'm a sucker for organization in my carrying cases. I love bags that have separate pockets for every little thing you bring with you: My tech bag is a Handbag of Holding because 15 pockets. Do I need 15 pockets? Probably not, but I like having the option to separate every single item I want to bring along with me.

That love for organization is what sparked my interest on the Aerial. It has a center flap with has two 12.5 x 5.5 inch pouche...

Source: All the things I love — and don't — about my Aerial carry-on suitcase
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: