Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls: Legends Review — A breath of fresh air to a stale genre  (Read 392 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 01, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

The Elder Scrolls: Legends Review — A breath of fresh air to a stale genre

A very different, albeit, enjoyable game set in The Elder Scrolls universe.

When Bethesda announced that The Elder Scrolls: Legends was hitting the iPad, I wasted no time hitting the download button. I used to be a big fan of Magic the Gathering and spent a fair bit of time (as well as money) playing its iOS game Magic the Gathering: Duels.

Naturally, I had to see how The Elder Scrolls: Legends held up against one of the most popular strategy cards games out there and I couldn't be more pleased that I decided to try it out.

Play The Elder Scrolls: Legends today!

Story & Setting

If you're familiar with other popular strategy card games, you know that the story usually isn't anything special, but for what it's worth, Bethesda did pack some storytelling into the game.

"As someone who isn't super familiar with The Elder Scrolls universe, I felt a little lost while trying to follow along"

When you first get started, you're treated to a scene depicting a group of people si...

Source: The Elder Scrolls: Legends Review — A breath of fresh air to a stale genre
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: