Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With Amazon Petlexa, Alexa becomes dog's best friend  (Read 404 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 03, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

With Amazon Petlexa, Alexa becomes dog's best friend

Your pets can order their own doggone food with Amazon Petlexa!

Amazon Echo's intelligent assistant, Alexa, just got about a hundred times cooler with a new feature called "Petlexa." With Petlexa, your dogs, cats, hamsters, gerbils, snakes, lizards, kangaroos, pandas, koalas, jellyfish, sea urchins, lions, tigers, and bears can communicate with the smart assistant!

With Petlexa your dog can use the Amazon Echo, Dot, or Tap to order its own food from Amazon; your cat can turn on its favorite Beethoven Symphony and kick back with a little catnip; your pet raccoon can use Alexa's smart home controls to have a house party while you're away; your snake can listen to the latest episode of Serial … basically, the possibilities are just as endless for your pet as they are for you.

A word of warning before you go enabling this feature: I flipped the switch and my dogs instantly took to barking out Amazon orders for treats, toys, and overstuffed microfiber velvet pet beds. When I...

Source: With Amazon Petlexa, Alexa becomes dog's best friend
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: