Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish list: What I’d like to see in the new Mac Pro  (Read 407 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 08, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Wish list: What I’d like to see in the new Mac Pro

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Now that we know that Apple really does care about the Mac and is working on a new Mac Pro, it’s no longer a useless exercise to dream a little bit and make a wish list of what we’d like to see in Apple’s top-of-the-line Mac.</p><p>Apple says the new Mac Pro will hopefully ship next year. Once it does hit the market, here’s what I hope to find in the future Mac Pro.</p><h2>A practical tower case design</h2>
<p>There’s no denying that the current cylindrical Mac Pro is a design feat that’s nice to look at, but it’s impractical in so many ways. And the fashionable design is one of the last things pro users care about. It’s not like you’re going to sit there and admire the Mac Pro’s round edges and gunmetal glare while waiting for a 4K video to render. No, you’re moving on to other tasks. You’ve got to get stuff done.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3187952/macs/wish-list-what-id-like-to-see-in-the-new-mac-pro.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Wish list: What I’d like to see in the new Mac Pro
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: