Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to fix Safari when popups block usage in iOS and macOS  (Read 442 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 09, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

How to fix Safari when popups block usage in iOS and macOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p><a href="http://www.macworld.com/article/3179746/ios/ios-103-all-the-new-features-worth-checking-out-right-now.html" target="_blank">iOS 10.3[/url] fixed a mobile Safari pop-up issue that plagued users who were unfortunate enough to visit a site that served an ad containing malicious JavaScript. The folks at security firm Lookout wrote up the scope of the problem and confirmed Apple repaired it in 10.3.</p><p>However, Lookout told me that the problem Jason Snell wrote about at Macworld in November 2016 wasn’t part of the macOS update. Older versions of macOS remain more susceptible than El Capitan and Sierra than Yosemite and previous releases, but I’ve still had sketchy sites I visit in researching security stories try a variety of techniques to fill windows with ads or scams and prevent them from closing.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3186506/browsers/how-to-fix-safari-when-popups-block-usage-in-ios-and-macos.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to fix Safari when popups block usage in iOS and macOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: