Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meganoid (2017) Review: A retro-style platformer with some glaring flaws  (Read 372 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 09, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Meganoid (2017) Review: A retro-style platformer with some glaring flaws

Though it boasts high replay value and great looking graphics, Meganoid (2017) is far from perfect.

Orange Pixel's Meganoid (2017) is essentially a remake of its original title Meganoid that came out several years ago. While the game does a great job at delivering a challenging and fast-paced platformer, it fails to provide smooth and accessible gameplay for all players.

Play Meganoid (2017) today!

Story & Setting

Having a limited story or even no story at all is pretty common in platformers, and I wasn't expecting much different in Meganoid (2017). Now, full disclosure, I didn't get very far in the game (more on that later), which means it's possible the story could be flushed out if you make it further than I did.

When you first load up the game, you are greeted with some text on the screen that explains you have been summoned to fix a problem that lies deep within the titular spaceship called the Meganoid. Without much further explanation — such as what the proble...

Source: Meganoid (2017) Review: A retro-style platformer with some glaring flaws
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: