Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Touch ID apps for the 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 10, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Best Touch ID apps for the 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

You can use your fingerprint to lock and unlock private information in Mac apps thanks to Touch ID on the 2016 MacBook Pro.

I've been in love with Touch ID on the 2016 MacBook Pro since the day I laid my hands (literally) on it. Touch ID makes logging into password-protected content, like making music purchases in iTunes and unlocking my screen, easy, convenient, and totally awesome. I want Touch ID on all my Macs.

Unfortunately, app support for Touch ID is very limited. I haven't even found a single finance app that offers Touch ID support, and that seems like a no-brainer. I've only found a handful of apps with Touch ID on the Mac — that is, apps that allow you to use your fingerprint to lock and unlock either content in an app or the app itself. Below are the best of what's currently available. If you have a favorite Mac app that supports Touch ID on the 2016 MacBook Pro, please let us know in the comments.

Apple's iWork suite
1Password
Ulysses
Journaly

Apple's iWork su...

Source: Best Touch ID apps for the 2016 MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: