Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: Album artwork, visualizers, and clearing the Up Next queue in iTunes 12.6  (Read 392 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 11, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: Album artwork, visualizers, and clearing the Up Next queue in iTunes 12.6

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>When Apple released iTunes 12.6 a couple of weeks ago, some new features were added to the app, which I discussed in this column. But there were also some minor changes, and I've been getting a lot of email asking about some of the smaller tweaks. In this week's column, I cover a number of questions about the quirks of iTunes 12.6.</p><h2>Can I haz artwork?</h2>
<p><strong>Q: I'm pretty sure I used to be able to right-click on an album in iTunes and choose Get Album Artwork to download artwork from the iTunes Store. Now the only place I find that option is in the File menu, and that gets artwork for the entire library. What happened?</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3188186/software-entertainment/ask-the-itunes-guy-album-artwork-visualizers-and-clearing-the-up-next-queue-in-itunes-126.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: Album artwork, visualizers, and clearing the Up Next queue in iTunes 12.6
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: