Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AirPods don't hurt as much as EarPods, but they need an adjustment period  (Read 310 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 11, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

AirPods don't hurt as much as EarPods, but they need an adjustment period

I finally got a set of AirPods and have kept them in my ears for hours at a time to find out whether they are more comfortable than EarPods. The answer: Sort of.

Apple's AirPods are awesome and have some amazing features, but they're pretty much the same size and design as EarPods. EarPods hurt (at least for some of us). So, it stands to reason that AirPods would, too — except they don't ... mostly.

See at Apple

Always complaining about this big, big world

If you've followed what I write on iMore, you've probably realized that I'm one of those people that always complains about how big things don't fit me right. I've got small hands. I've got thin wrists. My feet are little. I might be giving you an incorrect image of my size. I'm not actually small. I'm about average (maybe slightly smaller than average), but my appendages run on the smaller size. So, I'm usually looking for accessories that fit children. It's no joke. I can fit comfortably into boys' size US 4 shoes.

I'm...

Source: AirPods don't hurt as much as EarPods, but they need an adjustment period
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: