Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rachio's second-gen smart sprinkler controller is still a must-have for homeowners  (Read 343 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 12, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Rachio's second-gen smart sprinkler controller is still a must-have for homeowners

If you have a lawn, you'll need to water it. And the Rachio connected controller will do it smarter — and save you money at the same time.

There are many shameful things that can happen to a homeowner. Your car rolling out of the garage and into your neighbor's azalea is one. The sewer pipe getting crushed on Mother's Day (and on a Sunday no less, and quite possibly as you're headed out for a few days of meetings in a Miami mansion is another.

(Yes, these things might or might not have happened to me at some point. Use your best judgment.)

Subscribe to Modern Dad on YouTube

One thing I've managed to avoid for a few years, though, is watering the grass while it's raining out. That's not just a Florida thing, either. Dumb timers are dumb. Smart sprinklers are better.

So a few years ago Rachio sent me one of their first-generation smart sprinkler controllers. And the original Iro has served me well. Now it's time to update, and Rachio sent over the current generation of its...

Source: Rachio's second-gen smart sprinkler controller is still a must-have for homeowners
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: