Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cutting edge technologies will become mainstream?  (Read 414 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 16, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

Which cutting edge technologies will become mainstream?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Sometimes I think the reason we’re fans of technology is because we are willing to expose ourselves to new and frustrating experiences just for a small glimpse at the future.</p><p>So much of what I write, and have written for a couple of decades, is to help communicate the frustrations, possibilities, and workarounds involving brand-new technologies, for people who are pretty close to the cutting edge. We are not generally the sort of people who wait a few years for the technology to settle down and become boring and reliable. Instead, we’re in line at the Apple Store hoping for a chance to live in the future today.</p><p>Even when I was a teenager, I wanted to learn about computers because I knew they would be the driving force of the future and I couldn’t wait to get there. But now, as someone in his mid 40s, I’ve discovered another aspect to this effect: I’ve seen those dreams of the future come true.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3189619/techology-business/which-cutting-edge-technologies-will-become-mainstream.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Which cutting edge technologies will become mainstream?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: