Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack  (Read 647 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 19, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>The biggest bummer at a festival like Coachella should be a spilled beer or a long bathroom line, not having your iPhone stolen by a highly ambitious but also bumbling criminal. Awful person Reinaldo De Jesus Henao found himself in handcuffs on Easter Sunday, arrested with more than 100 smartphones in his backpack, nabbed with the help of Find My iPhone.</p><p>According to reports by KMIR and Consequence of Sound, victims noticed their phones missing and quickly used Find My iPhone on their friends’ phones to actually locate 36-year-old Henao still at the festival. The victims followed the suspect and alerted security, who was able to hold him until police arrived.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3190445/apple-phone/find-my-iphone-helps-nab-a-thief-at-coachella-with-100-phones-in-his-backpack.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Find My iPhone helps nab a thief at Coachella with 100 phones in his backpack
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: