Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to personalize your own radio stations in Apple Music  (Read 391 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 19, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

How to personalize your own radio stations in Apple Music

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I’m not a fan of the playlists on Apple Music. I don’t care that much for the so-called curated lists of songs that focus on an artist, a decade, or an activity. (Specific playlists for barbecues? Or Classical Music for Elevators? Seriously?) But I do appreciate the breadth of music available on Apple Music. While I listen much more to my own large music library, I often want to sample something new on Apple Music, or simply queue up some music that might surprise me.</p><p>I’ve long been a fan of Genius, the feature in iTunes that finds “songs from your library that sound great together.” This may, in fact, be the best feature in iTunes. I can pick a song, start a Genius playlist, and listen to similar music from my own collection.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3189762/streaming-services/how-to-take-advantage-of-the-unlimited-library-of-music-in-apple-music-radio.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to personalize your own radio stations in Apple Music
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: