Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Accessories for the 9.7-inch iPad (5th Generation)  (Read 407 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 22, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Best Accessories for the 9.7-inch iPad (5th Generation)

What are the best cases, covers, stylus pens, keyboards, and more for your brand new 9.7-inch iPad? These are my favorites!

Apple's got a whole new 9.7-inch tablet — iPad (5th generation) — and it's more affordable than ever. So affordable, you might just have enough cash left over to trick it out. (What iPad Pro, right?)

iPad Smart Cover

I've owned one of these since they first launched alongside the original iPad Air and, as soon as I got iPad 5, I slipped it on, and it fit like home. Or a glove. Or a clove that's finally come home. Whatever. It fit great.

It doesn't protect the back. If you want that, you'll need to track down an iPad Air Smart Case — which is also great. But it protects the glass front just fine. It also folds back so you can either type at a slight angle or watch videos at a sharp angle. You can even get it in (Product) RED from Apple, if you want to support the charity — and get a wicked hot color.

What it won't do is protect...

Source: Best Accessories for the 9.7-inch iPad (5th Generation)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: