Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech Harmony paired with an iPhone is the ultimate universal remote  (Read 318 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 23, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Logitech Harmony paired with an iPhone is the ultimate universal remote

If you spend a lot of time in the living room with a lot of entertainment devices, the Logitech Harmony system is a worthy investment.

I once owned a universal remote that I'm pretty sure was the size of a shoebox. That's how I remember it, anyway — a definite two-hander with a large screen (for the time) and very few physical buttons. Something like this.

It was awful. Awful setup and not much better to use. But it still was better than needing to have three remotes by my side at any given time.

Fast forward some 15 years (I can't believe it's been that long) and we get to what I have today. Last fall I splurged on new Harmony remotes from Logitech, and they're probably one of the more important purchases I've made. They work, they work well, and they were pretty simply to set up.

Let's rap.

The basics

Here's the gist of the whole Harmony thing: It's first and foremost a universal remote. But gone are the days of looking up codes and hoping the remote would suppor...

Source: Logitech Harmony paired with an iPhone is the ultimate universal remote
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: