Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 8 ways the iPhone 8 can beat the Galaxy S8  (Read 365 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

8 ways the iPhone 8 can beat the Galaxy S8

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>If there wasn’t already a mountain of pressure on Apple to deliver something spectacular with this year’s iPhone update, there surely is now. If you haven’t noticed, Samsung has released the Galaxy S8 and S8+, and they’re pretty remarkable. As a former iPhone 7 Plus user, the S8+ might very well be the best phone I’ve ever used, with a stunning screen, speedy processor, and, yes, a gorgeous design.</p><p>But what makes the S8 so amazing is how unique it is. I got to spend a week with it while writing my review, and I came away stunned. For the first time in a while, Samsung is standing alone on the cutting edge with a phone that needs to be seen to be believed. From its barely there bezels to its brilliant wraparound screen, the Galaxy S8 truly gives Apple a run for its money. No joke, it actually makes the iPhone 7 look pretty stale.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3191363/ios/8-ways-the-iphone-8-can-beat-the-galaxy-s8.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: 8 ways the iPhone 8 can beat the Galaxy S8
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: