Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Eight reasons I'm tempted to switch back to Android  (Read 318 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 28, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Eight reasons I'm tempted to switch back to Android

I miss Android. I really do. But it's kinda hard to go back.

I got into the smartphone game late: My first foray was with the iPhone 5 back in April of 2013. Going from a Sanyo Juno to the iPhone 5 was like when The Wizard of Oz switches to color — to say I was enthused would be an understatement.

But two years later, I had become disillusioned with Apple. I was sick of all of the proprietary necessities, and I was damn sick of being asked to sign into iCloud every 5 minutes. I fell into the stereotypical Android mindset: "I want freedom and can no longer live in Apple's box."

So I got the Samsung Galaxy S5. I was thrilled with it, and used it until I started working here. As I wrote more for iMore, I found myself more and more glancing back to the world of iOS. My mobile allegiance wavered, and when the iPhone 7 was released, I fell in love with the iPhone all over again. I've now used it longer than any phone in the last year, and until recently, I've been plenty happ...

Source: Eight reasons I'm tempted to switch back to Android
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: