Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aukey WatchTower review: Low-cost connected security done mostly easy  (Read 313 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 04, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Aukey WatchTower review: Low-cost connected security done mostly easy

Aukey is a longtime seller of, well, all things electronic. Turns out that means cameras and an integrated security system, too — and at a price that doesn't break the bank.

Save 20% off WatchTower: Aukey is helping us help you by giving 20 percent off the WatchTower series if you use code AUKEYWMN at checkout. The code is good through May 13. Do it to it!

I'm at that point in my life where I kind of can't have too many security cameras on hand. Maybe it's being a Father of Daughters. Maybe it's just that I'm getting older. In any case, I want to see what's going on. All the time.

Aukey is a well-known name in the electronics business, but traditionally we talk about them in terms of cables and chargers and batteries. They also have a basic security system — the Aukey Watchtower — and they set it to ye olde Modern Dad to check out. And check it out we have.

Here's the breakdown: The WatchTower system comprises a series of cameras (either 720p or 1080...

Source: Aukey WatchTower review: Low-cost connected security done mostly easy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: