Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask the iTunes Guy: iPhone auto-plays music in cars, varying volume levels, and audiobook sorting  (Read 396 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 08, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Ask the iTunes Guy: iPhone auto-plays music in cars, varying volume levels, and audiobook sorting

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Do you find it annoying that when you get in your car, start it up, and music starts playing from your iPhone? It’s not the iPhone’s fault. Some songs in your iTunes library are louder than others. It’s not iTunes’ fault. And if you download public domain audiobooks and want to move them to iTunes’ Audiobooks library, well that’s easily done.</p><h2>Auto-play in cars</h2>
<p><strong>Q: As soon as I start my car, the first song on my iPhone starts playing. I know a lot of people have this problem; how can I fix this?</strong></p><p>I happen to have recently bought (well, leased) a car with Bluetooth for the first time. I noticed that the same thing was happening; whenever I got in the car and started it, music would start playing. It’s not the first song, however, it’s whatever was playing last time I used the Music app, or another app that plays audio (such as a podcast app).</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3193795/software/ask-the-itunes-guy-iphone-auto-plays-music-in-cars-varying-volume-levels-and-audiobook-sorting.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Ask the iTunes Guy: iPhone auto-plays music in cars, varying volume levels, and audiobook sorting
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: