Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steel HR brings brains, brawn, and battery to fitness smartwatches  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 08, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Steel HR brings brains, brawn, and battery to fitness smartwatches

More than a fitness tracker but not quite a smartwatch, the Steel HR fits a sweet spot for me during my daily sweat sessions.

SAVE 20% ON STEEL HR THROUGH MAY 31!!! The Steel HR activity tracker/watch/heart rate monitor retails for $199 for the 40mm version ($279 for the 36mm), but this month you SAVE a bunch o' 💰💰💰. ... Use this link to get on it!!!

I spent a lot of years wearing a lot of smartwatches. Until I didn't. At some point, I just gave up having one more thing to charge every night. Or maybe being able to swipe away an email at a moment's notice just wasn't important anymore. And, so, I went analog. (Thanks to my lovely wife for this Christmas present.)

But I screwed up. I wore my Shinola (this one, since folks will ask) to the gym, twice, and very quickly ended up with sweat stains in the leather. (Let that be a lesson to you!) Time to be smarter about things. And one of the best pieces of advice I think there is when it comes to fitness tech i...

Source: Steel HR brings brains, brawn, and battery to fitness smartwatches
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: