Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Prime Video reportedly coming to the Apple TV, answering countless prayers  (Read 418 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 09, 2017, 04:05:15 pm »

Amazon Prime Video reportedly coming to the Apple TV, answering countless prayers

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Amazon Prime Video has some of the best original TV shows and Oscar-worthy new movies (Best Picture winner Moonlight is coming soon), which is why it infuriates me that I can’t stream that content directly on my Apple TV. But that’s about to change.</p><p>Recode is reporting that Apple and Amazon are working out their long-standing differences to bring a Prime Video app to the Apple TV App Store sometime this summer. Insert literally all the raised hands emojis here.</p><p>My current workaround is to open the Prime Video app on my iPhone and then use AirPlay to beam whatever I’m watching to my Apple TV. It’s easy enough to do, but when faced with the choice of going through those extra steps or just watching whatever’s new on Netflix, I almost always choose the latter. (This is why I’m still not caught up on the third season of Transparent. I know, I know, don’t @ me.)</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3194741/streaming-media/amazon-prime-video-reportedly-coming-to-the-apple-tv-answering-countless-prayers.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Amazon Prime Video reportedly coming to the Apple TV, answering countless prayers
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: