Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to set a different return address in Mail for macOS  (Read 353 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 11, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

How to set a different return address in Mail for macOS

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Reader Harold and his wife, Ginnie, were puzzled about setting up Mail in macOS to use their business’s return email address when they replied from an iCloud account. Harold notes, “I hate the thought that I will have to type it in every time but I can’t seem to figure out how to do this.”</p><p>It’s a feature, but it’s not obvious in the least. When you set up an account in Mail, or it’s synced from iOS, Mail prefills a lot of values. This includes the Email Address field you find in Preferences &gt; Accounts in the Account Information tab. For our Mac 911 account, for example, it prefills the email address that’s used to login to the service at which this mail is hosted.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3194728/software-productivity/how-to-set-a-different-return-address-in-mail-for-macos.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to set a different return address in Mail for macOS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: