Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Hulu with Live TV isn't the answer to all my cord cutter needs  (Read 384 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 13, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Why Hulu with Live TV isn't the answer to all my cord cutter needs

I had Hulu with Live TV for one week and canceled my subscription. It's a great service, but not what I'm looking for.

Hulu recently launched its live streaming TV service, Hulu with Live TV. It costs $39.99 per month, but you can sign up for a free seven-day trial. I've been exclusively watching pay channel shows and movies for the past week, and while I love having access to new and currently airing cable channel content, I've canceled my subscription to Live TV because, as a cord cutter, it's just not what I'm looking for.

Why I canceled Hulu with Live TV

To be clear, I'm not exactly a cord cutter because that implies I previously had cable, but have cut that proverbial cord. I've never had cable in my adult life. I've just lived off of whatever programming broadcast TV has to offer, plus a couple of on-demand streaming services like Netflix and Hulu. So, for me, paying a monthly premium to stream live cable channels is the same as subscribing to cable. It's just a smaller pa...

Source: Why Hulu with Live TV isn't the answer to all my cord cutter needs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: