Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple Watch Series 3: Everything you need to know  (Read 476 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 16, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Apple Watch Series 3: Everything you need to know

We may well get a new Apple Watch this fall — if so, what would you like to see?

Updated May 15, 2017: Apple is rumored to be including glucose monitoring and smart bands, offering additional features, in an upcoming Apple Watch.

Apple Watch Series 2 debuted in September of 2016 but, as is my wont, I'm already thinking about the next version. What will it look like? What new features will it have that pique my fancy?

Don't get me wrong: I love my current Apple Watch. The Series 2 offered huge battery improvements for both 38mm and 42mm users, and I use it to track my workouts and respond to notifications almost every day. But if I had my druthers, I wouldn't mind seeing an updated Series 3 later this year.

May 15, 2017: Apple is rumored to be including glucose monitoring and smart bands, offering additional features, in an upcoming Apple Watch

A non-invasive glucose monitor has been rumored for Apple Watch for a while but a new report suggests the feature is gett...

Source: Apple Watch Series 3: Everything you need to know
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: