Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when iCloud Storage is obviously empty but Apple says it isn’t  (Read 356 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 17, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

What to do when iCloud Storage is obviously empty but Apple says it isn’t

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Shubham Sagar has an issue with iCloud storage:</p>

<p>Currently, my Storage Plan is 50GB and I have turned almost everything off from getting synced with iCloud. It still shows 2.82GB used.</p>

<p>Shubham has 600MB of storage used by iCloud Music Library, but no backups, no iCloud Drive on his Macs, no stored email, and no iCloud Photo Library. What’s up with that? This clearly happens to other people as well, as I can find similar postings in many forums complaining about this a year and two back. If it were just hundreds of megabytes, it might not matter. But with a free account including a paltry 5GB, nearly 3GB being used invisibly is a big hit.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3196028/storage/what-to-do-when-icloud-storage-is-obviously-empty-but-apple-says-it-isnt.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: What to do when iCloud Storage is obviously empty but Apple says it isn’t
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: