Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: All the things I absolutely LOVE about Things 3, and a few things I don't  (Read 612 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 19, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

All the things I absolutely LOVE about Things 3, and a few things I don't

Things was already a great to-do app, and now it's better than ever, if that's even possible.

Things was just updated with its third major overhaul. Things has always been a top-notch task manager app, but this iteration is its absolute best. The developers of Things has finally found the prefect balance of easy use and robust features. It's definitely a worthy replacement for Wunderlist, even without real-time list-sharing support. I'm loving it, and I think you will too. Here's why.

Things is completely redesigned, and I mean completely

I've always loved how Things works on Mac. It's very simple and doesn't get bogged down with a confusing and complex interface. But ... and I hope the team at Things doesn't get mad at me ... I never liked the design. It's very iOS 2008. The new design brightens the colors and flattens the graphics to make Things look more at home on iPhone and Mac. It's beautiful.

The redesigned user interface is also much more intuitive, which is hard to ima...

Source: All the things I absolutely LOVE about Things 3, and a few things I don't
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: