Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Stands for iPad Pro (9.7-inch and 12.9-inch)  (Read 280 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 22, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Best Stands for iPad Pro (9.7-inch and 12.9-inch)

Drawing or writing with iPad Pro at a desk or table? Check out these stands for a stellar working experience.

I love the portability of an iPad Pro, especially when I'm sketching. There's something to be said for just picking up your tablet and doing pro-level graphics work anywhere — be that a park, couch, boat, car, or airline seat.

But as much as I love perching in weird configurations while drawing or lettering, sometimes it's better to get work done at a desk — and if you're drawing on a steady surface, you're going to want a great stand to support your iPad Pro and keep you from hunching over its screen.

These are some of my all-time favorite iPad Pro stands for drawing and writing work at a desk — take a gander and see if any of them fit your fancy.

Yohann Stand

If you want to use your iPad on a table, couch, or bedside, you're going to need a good stand — and Yohann's beautiful wood and fiberglass options are both desk art in...

Source: Best Stands for iPad Pro (9.7-inch and 12.9-inch)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: