Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Digit review: Online savings account service to help you save money needs better controls  (Read 456 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 27, 2017, 04:05:14 pm »

Digit review: Online savings account service to help you save money needs better controls

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I first encountered Digit a couple of months ago when one of my daughters asked me to look at it as a way for her to slowly but steadily increase her savings account. As it stands she’s a pretty good saver all on her own, but the idea of an app that would monitor her bank account, watch for spending patterns, and find savings where she didn’t see them seemed like a great idea to her. So, I signed myself up to see how it works. There’s a lot of value in this app, but at present it lacks refinement and the kind of granular control you really want in an app that’s trying to save you money.</p><p>The idea behind Digit is pretty simple and it’s similar to the way you save pocket change in a jar, only with more intelligence. Digit is designed to link to one of your bank accounts, watch it for a little bit of time to learn your spending and deposit patterns, and then begin transferring money from your attached account to a private FDIC insured Digit account. And, like the pocket change you drop in a jar at the end of the day, it should make the saving almost unnoticeable.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3198164/data-center-cloud/digit-review-online-savings-account-service-to-help-you-save-money-needs-better-controls.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Digit review: Online savings account service to help you save money needs better controls
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: