Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to bulk delete images from your iPhone  (Read 400 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 01, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

How to bulk delete images from your iPhone

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Reader Melissa Mead has a bad case of the overloaded iPhone. She writes:</p>
My iPhone is running out of storage space and I think it’s because I have a lot of photos on it. I’d like to remove them all in one go, after backing them up. Is there a simple way to do that?

<p>Try this: Jack your iPhone into your Mac using the included syncing cable and launch Image Capture. This is an oh-so-handy utility (that hardly anyone uses) for grabbing images from connected devices (including scanners, cameras, and iOS devices).</p><p>Select your iPhone in Image Capture’s Devices column. Below, choose a destination for your imported images from the Import To pop-up menu—your choices are the Pictures, Movies, Desktop, and Documents folders as well as iPhoto, Aperture, Preview, and Mail. Select Other and you can choose any folder you like. To import your photos click the Import All button at the bottom right of the window. This will import all the images in your iPhone’s Camera Roll.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/2865831/photography/how-to-bulk-delete-images-from-your-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How to bulk delete images from your iPhone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: