Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you give up a Mac for an iPad and still access a music library?  (Read 383 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 07, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Can you give up a Mac for an iPad and still access a music library?

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Nelis van Nahuijs has a fascinating question about switching—not from or to an Apple platform, but from a Mac to an iPad.</p>

<p>My daily use is reading several digital newspapers, listening to music from my iTunes Library, watching television, and reading books in iBooks. I write rather often in Pages and Scrivener. Occasionally, I watch movies and series in Netflix.</p>

<p>But the fly in the ointment is their extensive music library, which currently resides on an external drive, and they still purchase and rip CDs to add to it.</p><p>I’ve been puzzling through this, and it seems like a computer will still be needed to prep and upload music files, though not to listen to them—as long as you don’t choose iCloud Music Library to store the files.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3198126/iphone-ipad/can-you-give-up-a-mac-for-an-ipad-and-still-access-a-music-library.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Can you give up a Mac for an iPad and still access a music library?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: