Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon's 1-day Apple refurb sale is the perfect way to get an entry-level MacBook on the cheap  (Read 355 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 18, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Amazon's 1-day Apple refurb sale is the perfect way to get an entry-level MacBook on the cheap

The Thrifter team is back again with a great deal on refurbished MacBook Air and Pro models that you won't want to pass up!

One thing about Apple laptops that never ceases to amaze me is just how long they can last without turning into complete trash. Prior to upgrading to a 2015 MacBook Pro this year, I was using Apple's mid-2008 MacBook and I got nearly a full 8 years out of it before needing something else. The MacBook still works, and my wife actually uses it as her web browsing, social media machine. So, how is any of this relevant?

Well, today's 1-day Amazon sale is on certified refurbished versions of the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. The available models are late-2011 and 2012 versions, but before you pass them up because of age, let's talk this through. These MacBooks come loaded up with ports and even have the once-necessary CD drive still. You'll also find a built-in Ethernet port, SD card slots, and more.

Ok, so they come with ports, but what about the specs? Sure, they...

Source: Amazon's 1-day Apple refurb sale is the perfect way to get an entry-level MacBook on the cheap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: