Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Vi - the Artifical Intelligence Personal Trainer did not make me into a runner  (Read 354 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 25, 2017, 04:05:22 pm »

Why Vi - the Artifical Intelligence Personal Trainer did not make me into a runner

Vi, is a personal trainer that lives in your earbuds, alongside a heart rate monitor, but even the delightful AI wasn't enough to get me out on the street every day.

Vi, by LifeBEAM is a set of sweat proof headphones with a dedicated fitness trainer built inside. It's got a heart rate monitor, multiple motion detectors, and an elegant sound system developed by renowned audio equipment company Harman Kardon. It's got a sweet, supportive, smart-learning artificially intelligent trainer that tries to help you set and meet your running goals. I forced myself to run with Vi every day for a month. I failed to get the running bug, but it was less about Vi's performance and more about my inability to push myself beyond my limits.

See at Amazon

How Vi tried, and failed, to motivate me to run

When I first heard about Vi, I thought it was a great idea. It's a personal trainer in your ear. It is there for you when you need it, sending supportive sentiments, giving advice, and motivating yo...

Source: Why Vi - the Artifical Intelligence Personal Trainer did not make me into a runner
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: