Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tronsmart Encore S2 and Encore S4 review: Inexpensive Bluetooth headphones with some compromise  (Read 325 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 07, 2017, 04:05:21 pm »

Tronsmart Encore S2 and Encore S4 review: Inexpensive Bluetooth headphones with some compromise

If you're looking for some inexpensive Bluetooth headphones that actually sound pretty good, Tronsmart might have the solution.

Tronsmart is usually known for chargers and other power delivery products, but it also has a small line of Bluetooth headphones, made for a variety of activities. I was sent two pairs of the five options available: the Encore S2 and Encore S4. Here's how they measure up to what's out there.

Tronsmart Encore S2

The Encore S2 is one of Tronsmart's two "sport" headphone models. This one features a neck band that sits loosely around your neck, with two earbuds attached to cords. I used these every day for about a week and a half in the gym to see if they live up to the "sport" headphone moniker. Here's what I found.

Sound quality

Despite the size of the earbuds, the Encore S2 has surprisingly great sound. The bass is low and much warmer than I expected. It's also incredibly present, which is unusual for "entry-level" headphones like these. The bass is so ...

Source: Tronsmart Encore S2 and Encore S4 review: Inexpensive Bluetooth headphones with some compromise
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: