Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amazon Echo Look: Can it help the fashion hopeless?  (Read 336 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 09, 2017, 04:05:23 pm »

Amazon Echo Look: Can it help the fashion hopeless?

Can this sausage-like Amazon Echo make me a better (OK — decent) dresser? It really depends on what you give it to work with.

Fun fact: Everyone cares what they look like. Even those of us who don't admit it at least take a passing interest in the clothes we wear. Maybe it's just a couple seconds of "OK, I think this looks good." Or maybe it's a couple minutes standing in front of the closet in the morning.

But do I really care enough to let the likes of Amazon help me dress a little better?

Enter the Amazon Echo Look. It's the fourth member of the Echo line (including the not-actually-named-Echo Tap) and is the first (but not only) one to sport a camera. In fact, the camera really is the star of the show.

But let's back up a bit. This sausage-shaped plastic doodad is, first and foremost, an Alexa device. It's got four microphones and a rear-facing speaker and does all the stuff we've come to love from Alexa. It answers questions. (To varying degrees of effect.) It contro...

Source: Amazon Echo Look: Can it help the fashion hopeless?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: