Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn your MacBook into the Justice League  (Read 866 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 19, 2010, 03:00:07 am »

Turn your MacBook into the Justice League

We've written about MacBook decals in the past, but I couldn't resist showing this one to you guys and gals (especially the comic book fans out there). Stuff Off Decals is selling a Justice League sticker for MacBooks. The sticker is designed in the Justice League animated series fashion and features (from left to right) Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, The Flash, and Hawkgirl. Superman's "S" symbol lights up when you overlay the sticker on your MacBook's lid.

The sticker is made of high quality vinyl and leaves no residue should you decide to remove it. At US$18, it's a little pricey, but for DC comic book lovers, this is a must have!

Thanks to TUAW reader John for the tip!

UPDATE: The creator of this decal (who had no idea I was going to write about it) just sent me an email. He is offering all TUAW readers 15% off the JLA decal as a thank you to TUAW readers for making his Iron Man decal a best seller after appearing on this site. Just enter "TUAW" on check out (will only work with Google checkout at this time, darn Paypal!) to get your 15% off! Sweet!
Turn your MacBook into the Justice League originally appeared on TUAW on Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/10/18/turn-your-macbook-into-the-justice-league/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: