Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get to know Cover Sheet, iOS 11's new Notification Center  (Read 303 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 19, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

Get to know Cover Sheet, iOS 11's new Notification Center

iOS 11 handles notifications a bit differently than iOS 10, moving all notifications to a new Cover Sheet that looks exactly like your Lock screen.

Notifications are crucial to iOS. In fact, some apps can be used purely as notification engines — I hardly ever open Dark Sky or ESPN, because their push notifications tell me everything I need to know. In iOS 11, everything's a little different, but once you get used to it, you might actually prefer the new way.

If you are using the iOS 11 public or developer beta, it's worth your time to reexamine your choices in Settings > Notifications to make better use of the new system. Let's walk through all the changes.

Apple occasionally offers updates to iOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS as  closed developer previews or public betas for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV and Mac (sadly, no public beta for the Apple Watch). While the betas contain new features, they also contain pre-release bugs that can prevent the normal use of your iPhone, iP...

Source: Get to know Cover Sheet, iOS 11's new Notification Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: