Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPod nano may not be as important as it was in the past, but it's still relevant  (Read 424 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 01, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

iPod nano may not be as important as it was in the past, but it's still relevant

Apple has removed the iPod nano and Shuffle from its music player lineup, but many people still use them.

The same week that Apple announced that the iPod nano and Shuffle would no longer be available for sale, I coincidentally came across my old nano at the bottom of a box. Before the announcement, I pulled my postage stamp sized nano out and took a small trip down memory lane. The iPod was my first step into tech gadget waters, which would eventually lead me to the career I have today.

I remember my first iPod

I was late to the digital music game. I thought the idea of a small but expensive device that only played digital versions of music was silly and inconvenient. I had my large collection of vinyl for listening to music in the house, and a Discman or Walkman for listening to CDs and tapes. Sure, I had to tote a book of heavy CDs or a lunchbox sized case of tapes everywhere I went, but I actually thought that was more convenient than having to load all my music onto a compute...

Source: iPod nano may not be as important as it was in the past, but it's still relevant
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: