Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iOS 11 helps you shoot photos straight from the heart  (Read 327 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 08, 2017, 04:05:17 pm »

iOS 11 helps you shoot photos straight from the heart

From better Portrait Mode to full-on Live Photo effects, iOS 11 is about to significantly level up your personal photography. Again.

A funny thing happened when I picked up my iPhone 7 Plus back in September of 2016. I put down my Canon 5D Mark II. And I haven't picked it up since. It's not that the camera in my pocket has a sensor as light-sensitive or lenses anywhere nearly as flexible and powerful. But, thanks to the Portrait Mode and optical zoom enabled by its dual camera system and image signal processor, it can take photos every bit as meaningful and emotional.

And, with iOS 11, it's about to get even better.

Years ago, the cliche was Nokia had the glass, Apple had the silicon, and Google had the servers. In other words, a Lumia could capture great images, Apple could calculate great images, and since Google never new what hardware was available on any given device, they'd just suck everything up to the cloud and make the best they could from it there.

Now, though, Apple i...

Source: iOS 11 helps you shoot photos straight from the heart
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: