Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting what you pay for: No, iPhones aren’t cheap  (Read 365 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 10, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Getting what you pay for: No, iPhones aren’t cheap

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Shocking news from the world of capitalism as an area writer discovers that some things with the same basic features… can be priced differently.</p><p>Writing for CNet, Rick Broida waves “Goodbye, iPhone: My new $180 Android is good enough.” (Tip o’ the antlers to Tay Bass.)</p><p>“Good enough”, of course, being the Android motto.</p><p>Credit, however, to Broida for not using the tired “I’m breaking up with my iPhone!” format, with its associated creepy lines like “It’s not you, it’s me”, “I’ve met someone new”, “We never spoon anymore” and “After we made out I just felt empty inside." Only a few of which the Macalope made up and weren't really in "iPhone breakup" pieces he's actually read before.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3213905/ios/getting-what-you-pay-for-no-iphones-aren-t-cheap.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Getting what you pay for: No, iPhones aren’t cheap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: