Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PopSocket Might Be Next Best Thing to the Style Ring  (Read 373 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 18, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

PopSocket Might Be Next Best Thing to the Style Ring

You've probably seen (or have at least heard of) a Style Ring, but have you hopped on the PopSocket bandwagon yet? Here's why the PopSocket might actually be the next best thing for your iPhone besides your Style Ring!

Remember how a number of years ago — I'm talking mid-2000s when my dad got one of the first flip phones with a camera and I bragged about it to everyone and their dog — when people used to wear massive phone clips on their belts?

Remember bulky phone cases and attachments that aimed at making your phone more user-friendly but really ended up looking kind of, well, dumb?

Even though I was in elementary and middle school at the time and without a cell phone of my own (that's a lie, I got my first phone in grade 6 because yay divorced parents), I swore I'd never have anything like a belt clip or awkward case attached to my phone. I always wanted something simple or something transparent, or no case at all — you should see the state of my first two Mot...

Source: PopSocket Might Be Next Best Thing to the Style Ring
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: