Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Evergrow for iPhone proves matching-based puzzle games are actually super exciting  (Read 388 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 23, 2017, 04:05:13 pm »

Evergrow for iPhone proves matching-based puzzle games are actually super exciting

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>These days, keeping up with games can be a full-time job. So how do you separate the signal from the noise, the wheat from the chaff, the Temple Runs from the Temple Jumps? Allow us to help by regularly selecting a game You Should Play.</p><p>When I first downloaded <strong>Evergrow</strong>, I thought I knew exactly what the game was going to be: A minimalist puzzle game that hinged on one or two clever mechanics, possibly with a decent soundtrack.</p><p>But I was wrong.</p><p>This isn't your typical casual puzzle game—not at all. It might start out that way, but it quickly becomes an exciting, action-based puzzler that will have you frantically multitasking as you fling blocks haphazardly around the screen. It's also got a semblance of a storyline, which is kind of neat—it adds some character and drive to each level, and you don't feel like you're just rushing to complete the game for no reason.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3216498/ios/evergrow-for-iphone-proves-matching-based-puzzle-games-are-actually-super-exciting.html#jump">To read this article in full or to leave a comment, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Evergrow for iPhone proves matching-based puzzle games are actually super exciting
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: