Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nyko's Charge Block Pro has completed my Nintendo Switch setup  (Read 329 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 25, 2017, 04:05:19 pm »

Nyko's Charge Block Pro has completed my Nintendo Switch setup

Nintendo's Pro Controller is almost perfect. Almost.

My biggest gripes about the Pro Controller you can buy for the Nintendo Switch only bother me when I'm not using it. Charging via USB-C is awesome, but Nintendo doesn't make a great dock for it so I'm left with a dangling cord on my entertainment center. There's also no obvious charging indicator or external battery indicator, which means I am frequently grabbing this controller after my kids have been playing only to discover it's dead well after I'm comfortable on the couch.

Nyko heard my complaints and brought its Charge Block system to the Switch just for me. Just kidding, it's for everyone and it's easily the best Pro Controller dock I have seen so far.

This setup couldn't be simpler. You connect a small USB-C adapter to the back of the controller to add some magnetic pins, and now when you set the controller down on this dock you know the Pro Controller is being charged. The dock connects right to the back of the Switch...

Source: Nyko's Charge Block Pro has completed my Nintendo Switch setup
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: