Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you get a screen protector for your Fitbit?  (Read 437 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 25, 2017, 04:05:20 pm »

Should you get a screen protector for your Fitbit?

Can't decide if you need a screen protector for your Fitbit? Here's everything you need to know to make an informed decision!

If you have a Fitbit, chances are that sucker is on your wrist every second you're not charging the device, which means your Fitbit is exposed to a lot of danger throughout your day.

Whether you have a knack for walking into door frames or other objects, or you often drop your Fitbit when taking it on and off (both things I have personally done with my own), your Fitbit's screen can get scratched or scuffed. I have had my Fitbit Blaze for about a year now, and I try my best to take care of it; however, I still have managed to scratch the screen a little bit.

You may be wondering if picking up a screen protector is worth it for your Fitbit, and we're here to help. Here are a few bits of critical information for you to make an informed decision.

Fitbit warranty

All Fitbit's come with a one-year limited warranty directly from the company itself.

"Fitbit ...

Source: Should you get a screen protector for your Fitbit?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: